Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year :: New Website

Welcome, Lords and Ladies, one and All. . Step right this way my Friends, to the newly rebuilt ChuckLukacs.com !! Ticket, Popcorn, take your seat there in front row, que the Projectioness and enjoy the next amazing show!! This one features such a brilliant variety of Wondrous Worlds, Heroes, Heroines, Fantastical Oddities, Creatures, and Concepts, that it might just keep your Imagination thrilled, your brass goggles polished, and your wig properly flipped, well into the New Year !!

:: Free Quarterly Prizes :: I've started a Quarterly Raffle along with giving donations to the four charities listed on the Home page of my new site. That means if you belong to my mailing list, you are eligible to win either an 8x10 Limited Edition Print, or a Magic the Gathering Collectible Whiteback Card with a sketch and alter. I'll give you an email hollah, get your address, then send your prize to your door step, along with my check to the charity..

:: Fantasy Genesis :: I'm extraordinarily pleased to announce my word association RPG drawing game, Fantasy Genesis will be on the shelves in the Spring from IMPACT Books !! I'll be teaching a workshop at the Pacific Northwest College of Art, May 2010 here in Portland, but any art teachers interested in a lesson plan should give me an email to see if your students would have fun with it. Pre-Orders are available online, Today !!!

:: Magic: the Gathering - Card Signing :: I'll be sure to send updates on signings before the Grand Prix - Portland in Sept., but in the mean time, I've changed addresses again. Send any cards to be signed or altered to :: Chuck Lukacs - 715 SE 60th Ave. No.7 - Portland, OR 97215 :: Big shout outs to all the incredible Art Directors, and folks at Wizards of the Coast, Tim Shields & Mike Goodman from Cascade Games, Brian Artiaco, and Seth Morrigan from www.topdeckhobbies.com.

Also solid propers to the amazing Editors, and cast of creatives at IMPACT Books, Paizo Publishing, and all the wonderful Friends, Family, Fellow Lightpushers and Freaks, local or otherwise that have helped me acclimate to Portland, and that make it a life goal to support the Arts where and when they can. You are what makes everything happen, and I wish you all the very best in 2010 !!!


** ChuckLukacs.com takes no responsibility for post flippage wig tapping services **

0 comments: